Appointments are strongly encouraged to try on dresses or for a veil consultation. Each appointment is 90 minutes. Once you book your appointment online, you will receive a confirmation email.
During the appointment…
- Brides may bring a maximum of 3 guests because of space constraints. No small children please.
- No food or beverages.
- No makeup on the bride. Please also refrain from wearing bronzer or recently-applied self-tanner, as these can rub off on the dresses as well.
- Please wear socks or bring non-slip indoor shoes like Crocs, flip-flops, or other clean, flat footwear.
- Please bring shoes similar to the height you plan to wear during your wedding, if possible.
- Bring your credit card. The Brides Project accepts Visa or MasterCard only. Cash and checks cannot be accepted.
Our dresses are the ACTUAL gowns that brides take home. Therefore, we want to reduce wear and tear prior to purchase. There is no pressure to buy, but please visit The Brides Project when you are ready to commit to a dress (rather than ‘just trying stuff on’.)
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
We are often booked up a couple of weeks ahead with brides waiting for spots to open up. PLEASE, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, do so as soon as possible. To cancel or reschedule, login to your account here. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner then ‘my appointments’. If you run into problems, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll cancel or reschedule it for you.
No-Shows Hurt Everyone!
Our new appointment system is still under construction, if you would like to schedule a gown or veil consultation please send your inquiry to email@example.com